Sunday, March 13, 2011

Staint Patrick's Day Prayers

The Breastplate of Saint Patrick
(version used by the Patrician Brothers)


Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ at my right hand, Christ on my left.
Christ where I lie, Christ where I sit, Christ where I arise.
Christ in the heart of everyone
who thinks of me.
Christ in the mouth of everyone
who speaks to me.
Christ in every eye that sees me.
Christ in every ear that hears me.


St. Patrick's Prayer


This day I call to me:
God's strength to direct me,
God's power to sustain me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's vision to light me,
God's ear to my hearing,
God's word to my speaking,
God's hand to uphold me,
God's pathway before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's legions to save me.

No comments: