Sunday, July 18, 2010

Take Time To Dance



We can get caught up in the day to day grind of life and forget along the way what is important to us or forget to enjoy the moment. Our responsibilities overwhelm us and take over our lives. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to look back on my life and have regrets for not doing the things that matter the most to me, or regret I did not spend time with the ones I love, or did not take that dance class I always wanted to take. Everyday we need to weigh in on what and how we will spend that day, as it will never be given back to us. It’s important to examine our life and see if we are filling it up with clutter that is only taking us away from what we want in life and who we want to be. Are you going to stand on the side line and wait for life to just happen and allow others to decide how your life will play out? Or are you going to take that first step out onto the dance floor and dance and watch your life come alive?

“Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.”
                                                                                                                    Oprah

Written by Patty B.

1 comment:

Women's Focus Ministries said...

Life, in the end, is about the moments we were able to dance!

Blessings